Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Raffles and Auctions for Our Friends

I hear there are several raffles and auctions to be held for several needy kitty friends, even a woofie! Being watching for them through the CatBlogosphere, and other locations. I will also try to list them here. I know the following cats are in need of help: Miss Peach, Moki, Beau, our rescue kitten, "Biskit," a woofie, and several others I believe. Plus, Criz and Mo may still need help (I don't know). Anyway, keep checking and do all you can...whether to donate items (check with Moki's mom or me), bid buy or donate through paypals, and or just help spread the word! "We can do it, Yes we can!!" :-) (When donating to our paypal account (button on sidebar to right>), please specify whether it's for temporary care of Biskit until a forever home/foster can be found, and or for helping pay off the vet bills.) We do have pictures of Biskit now, and as soon as we can get a computer up and running we will post them. She is approxiately 8-10 weeks old, white with a solid orange tail and an orange "flash" on her head with amber (almost same color orange) eyes. She is VERY active & curious, and she has the most loving personality of any cat I've known. She loves to make love paws and purrrrrrrrrs loudly! She's a cutie!! Love, Beau

4 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

I hope you get your computer up and running soon. How is Beau doing?

I have a raffle for a Drinkwell Water Fountain to help pay for my vet bills.

The Creek Cats said...

We are purring very hard for you and your mom Beau! We hope you both get better very soon!!!
(((HUGS)))

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope you are feelin better, Beau!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Beau, I read you were sick on the Tuxedo Gang Hideout and wanted to tell you we are all hoping you feel better.