Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Boyfriend Incident

PLEASE DO *NOT* READ IF SQUEAMISH
With everyone offering positive kitty and woofie mojo and purrrayers, mom and I wanted to let you know exactly what happened Thursday night with mom's boyfriend. Mom and boyfriend were playing card games, and suddenly boyfriend started convulsively shaking then foam started coming out of his mouth. At this point I started worry mom had picked someone who was rabid, but mom said he was having a seizure. Then he fell over on his side and blood came out of his nose where he bit his tongue, and a whole lot of snot came out of his nose. Mom had to call the emergency men with the screaming truck. I was not happy with all the commotion and noise...and now I'm wondering about mom's choice in men...even those this one treats mom extra special nice...and that makes ME happy too! So, anyway, that's what happened. Boyfriend spent a week at his parents' house and I thought both of them were going to go nuts. He is now back at his home, and they are both so happy it makes ME nuts.
Oh, and thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers over my beloved Ghost going to the bridge. It's been a rough couple of months. First, my dear friend Oreo went to The Bridge, then I had to adjust to boyfriend being around and having to share time and attention, then Ghost went to The Bridge, then the seizure. Oh, and now mom will be gone a lot to boyfriend's since he can't drive which means a lot of lonely time. (Pssst....I predict a house trashing party in my future...heehee!) Hopefully things will calm down now and my nerves will recover. Love, Beau

15 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really 'portant now dat youz watch da house reely, reely good cuz youz momma needz you to be a widdle man right now.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the boyfriend, but I'm glad your mom was there to get help for him. You take care of your mom, okay!

The Florida Furkids said...

We know how scary a seizure is since our Daddy had one a few weeks ago. (((Hugs and Headbonks))) to your Mom. We hope live settles down and that you have nothing but GOOD things happen now.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

pee ess - we'll be here for the house trashing party if you have it!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Dat's furry ascary behavior fur a bean. Bonnie actually liked one furiend of Dad's who had seizures. He had a mild one at our howse once. Fank goodness Boyfriend was wif yur mom when it happened an not home alone!

Howse trashin? We'll get the niptinis and vole catapult ready. You want me to wip up sum Bloo Toona Gizzies?
Purrs,
Victor & Nina

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Wow - that would have been scary! You were a brave boy to be there to support your mom while all of this was going on!

We're sorry that it has been a tough time for you. Our momma and daddy been having some sad times, too. Cuddles seem to help some with the sad.

Tamar and Charlemagne

Evy said...

Oh dear! That sounds terrifying. I think you should give him a chance though. Even if he is sick sometimes. I get sick sometimes, but I'm still loved!

I hope you are great!

purrrsss
Evy

Fat Eric said...

Oh I am sorry you and your mum got scared. I am glad the boyfriend is feeling better.

My Uncle Sim (dad's brother who was kidnapped by the Mericky lady and lives in Montana) has seizures and he can't drive which he says makes life really difficult living in Montana cause they don't have many buses and stuff, he rides a bike. He gets fed up about it.

Kaz's Cats said...

We're glad that Boyfriend is doing okay now and that he's been able to move back to his place. Purrs to you after a sad couple of months, but we're sure that things will get better,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Kat said...

Oh Dear!! I went through this list of cat bloggers and gave my blog address and now I have had to CHANGE my blog location! If you have been kind enough to link me, please change the link for me, and if you have not linked me yet, I would love it if you would!! Sorry for the inconvenience, I look forward to getting to know all of you purrrfectly lovely friends!

Leia of the House of 7 Cats

http://leiaslamentations.blogspot.com/

*let me know if you do link me so that I can link you back!!
houseof7cats@comcast.net

Boy n Beethoven said...

I WILL be at your house twashing party Beau! I hope things calm down at your house because I would wike your nerves to wecover.

Boy

Karen Jo said...

Poor Beau, you have really been having a rough time of it. I am glad that Boyfriend is feeling better and is home now. I am hoping and praying that your Mom's test show that there is something simple that can be done to get rid of her dizziness.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Beau, we's gotted our paws crossed an we's purring an purraying fur yours sweet Mommy Cathy to be ok.
We can telerport over an keep you company while you wait fur hers to come home.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Samantha & Mom said...

We are coming over too Beau to keep you Company while Mom is at the Doctor!! ((((((PURRS and BIG Kitty HUGS!!!)))
Your FL furiends,

Mo and The Purries said...

sending *HUGS* to your mom, Beau. And CHIN SCRITCHES to you, brave dude.
love,
Mo

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We will be purring for all of you today as your Mom goes in for tests! And we hope the boyfriend is doing tons better.