Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bed Pile

Now mom has taken off all her bed covers and thrown them into a pile in the middle of the floor. Personally, I think mom is losing her mind. First the stinky powder, now this. And, what I further don't understand is that she waits until it gets COLD at night, when she actually might NEED bed covers. Like I said I think mom is losing her mind. Actually, she already has...she's just losing it more (but we already knew that, didn't we...heeheehee). Mom said she took off to wash them, so now I'm waiting to see if she does the new powder washing like she did with the carpet or if they will be washed with water and bubbles. In the meantime, I think I need to go to a quiet place and take a nap! Love, Beau

3 comments:

Timmy said...

Momma mentioned somefin' about cleaning our bed too... what's up with that!?! It am chilly up here and she am going away with our blankies! Nuts. Mommas am nuts. Listen, you hasta come read my latest post m'kay?

Happy Cat Family said...

I am telling you all meowmies are nuts - has your brought home the monster vacuum yet? Two words: TAKE COVER!

The Island Cats said...

You're mom is as crazy as our mom!!!