Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Glad

I'm glad boyfriend is back in school. That means he's not home, he's in the learning place, which means mom can't talk to him on the phone thing. If she can't talk to him then that means she has to pay more attention to ME. Paying much more attention to me is a very good thing!! After all, we know that I, not he, is the center of mom's universe (outside of God, of course)...and therefore everything should revolve around ME...MY needs, MY wants, MY whims. Her job is to make MY life more enjoyable and easier. Never mind the fact that a cat's life mostly revolves around napping, eating, pooping, and playing. If I use my box, she needs to clean it. If I want to play feather wand, she needs to be available. And I always can use more tummy rubs and brushing!! heeheehee!! So, boyfriend being back in school is a good thing, at least for me. Love, Beau

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We agree. Keep the kids in school so we can have our servants☺

The Florida Furkids said...

That's good news - now you have your Mom all to yourself which is as it should be!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

She should know you are the center of her universe!

The Meezers or Billy said...

finally some mom time!!!. oh and our the mom says "10 months until she will be there" does you know what that means Beau?