Please consider giving to one of the following to help save the lives of animals (and humans), or by helping in one of the other following ways listed. Thank you!!! --- Beau
HUMANE SOCIETY of the UNITED STATES
ASPCA DISEASTER RELIEF FUND
AMERICAN RED CROSS
BEST FRIENDS RESCUE
Other Ways to Help:
1. Churches, business, organizations, and other groups can adopt a Red Cross shelter temporary shelter created for the now displaced/homeless.
2. Many of the displaced/homeless animals need foster homes until their families can be located.
3. Volunteer at places sheltering/housing people in your area.
4. Have your church organize a mission trip to the gulf. (We've heard they especially need physical help right now.)
5. Donate food, clothing, supplies.
6. Take a collection in your church/neighborhood, or have a fundraiser (ie. bake/yard sale). Kids can do lemonade stands. If your crafty, sell crafts and donate profits.