Thursday, December 01, 2005

DECEMBER 2005

Thursday, December 1, 2005
Duh...I don't know
Mom and I called twice today to try finding out my test results. The first time mom called she was told someone would call her back. So after waiting until mid-afternoon, mom called again. THIS time she was told not all of the results were in yet, they were short of workers today, AND they don't close until 8pm tonight. Mom is NOT happy. She would like to know why they couldn't tell us this information the FIRST time we called, and why they couldn't give us the results they had. Mom said the phone person told her she had found out that information when she gave the the vets the phone message. =sigh= Good help is hard to come by! So, now that it's getting close to closing time I guess it's going to be tomorrow before we know anything. So the saga continues... and I find out anything tonight I'll update my blog. Love, Beau


Friday, December 2, 2005
Where to begin..?
The results are finally in and mom and my vet had a long conversation. To answer some of your questions, and or suggestions for inquiry: My blood sugar was up, but it's always up some when I go to the vet. He states that this is due to stress. It has never been out of the normal range. It was about the same. My thyroid IS slightly questionable. I may be headed toward hyper-thyrodism, and my protein count was slightly off. However, neither of these were off enough to treat now...just watch. I was borderline anemic so that is going to be treated as a precaution based on past history. I am going to be taking protein paste and PetTinic. (The last is a liquid iron supplement.) I guess they are going to give me paste to glue the weight back on! And as for that skinnier but still heavy mystery, the vet said his only guess was the the borderline thyroid and protein issues As for inside worms, it is doubtful, but the vet told mom if she took some of my poop to the vet place, he would analyze it for various worms. I was SO embarassed when they started talking about my poop. I just glared at her. As for all else, I'm healthy! Yea! But, I have to go back in 3-6 months for blood tests again. YUCK! Love, Beau


Saturday, December 3, 2005
Congratulations!
I would like to say a special congratulations to Zania and Emily! Emily is the European travelling cat who lives in the northern United States. She took a 3 week trip there and got to ride in the passenger area, in a man's lap, on a plane back. Cool! Glad you made it back home okay and are doing well! Heard you gained weight on the trip home! heehee. Zania is a local black lab here who was attacked by two pit bulls, had to spend a long time at the vet, and almost had an amputation. But he is a fighter and had no amputations. He also finally got to go home, and even though he is still recovering, he IS walking again. Miracles do happen and these stories make this cat feel good and warm inside. Congratulations Emily and Zania! You do the animal kingdom proud! Welcome home! Love, Beau


Sunday, December 4, 2005
Christmas gift
I have been thinking about what I can give to Jesus for His birthday. Since I really can't buy him anything, the story of the little drummer boy human came to me. He didn't have any money either so he just played his drum and made music for him...and Jesus and His parents smiled. That gave me an idea. I think I will meow him a song and put some nice purrs into it for an extra special touch. Since no other cat sounds exactly like me, that will be my special gift to Him (unless some of you want to join me and we can be a choir or chorus, and Timmy's mom can lead us)! I think Jesus will like it since He is the one who created me. At least I hope so! What are you going to do and or give Jesus for His birthday? Have you thought about it yet? I wonder how old He is? He must be really old by now, but I bet He's young at heart! Love, Beau


Monday, December 5, 2005
Tagged
I've been meme tagged, and I don't normally do these things, but I thought I would do it just this once.
Favorite place to sleep? on our bed, preferrably against mom.Favorite music? anything soft and soothing
Favorite toy? My soft squishy balls with the shiny disc and thread that makes it look sparkly when it rolls.Favorite flavor of Stinky Goodness? I'm not allowed to eat it but if I did it would have to be chicken. I just eat crunchy food and human food mom lets me sample.
Favorite human? mom, without a doubt!Favorite game? attack the hiding hand (under sheets, clothes, whatever)!
Favorite window? The bedroom window-it's the one I see best out of.
Favorite naughty thing to do? so many choices so little time! I guess I would have to say trying to put the bite on mom.
*Since I'm not sure who's all been tagged in cats, I tag Indy and Sam I am, the dogs.*


Tuesday, December 6, 2005
How RUUUDE!
Mom went out late this morning and told me she would be back "in a little while. About 6-7 numbers later she comes back in. Excuuuse me--that is NOT "a little while." That is all freaking day! Not only that while she was out she evidently went foraging for food, but did she bring ME back anything? NOOO! If she's going to be late the least she could have done was bring me home some crunchies or other treats. After all, I was WORRIED about her. By the time she got home it was going to start being dark soon, and I didn't know where she was or if she was even alright. For all I know something bad could have happened! My poor black hairs are going to turn gray! I wonder if she was like this when she was younger? I should ask Grandpa and Momma S. sometime. I just thought the whole experience was rude and inconsiderate. I showed her how worried I was by staying right under her and following her around. I hope she feels bad! I feel better now that I've vented! Love, Beau


Wednesday, December 7, 2005
EWWWW!
This protein paste I'm taking taste yucky! I do NOT like it! It looks deceiving because it's dark brown like it would taste meaty but it doesn't. Mom read the label and, in addition to having lots of good vitamins and minerals for me, it had something called cod liver oil. Mom said even humans hate THAT! So, if even humans hate it then why in the heck are you giving it to US??? I know cod is a fish and cats often like fish, but this oil is slimy and gross...and it's in MY medicine! YUCK! As for my iron stuff, it's even worse! It has a metallic taste to it. Why does stuff that is supposed to be SUPER good for you often tastes really bad? I will be glad when I'm finished taking this stuff... but it is giving my coat a nice shine to it! Love, Beau


Thursday, December 8, 2005
I found it!
Last night mom picked me up and said I had found my lost weight (plus maybe some extra)! I don't even remember finding it, much less WHERE or WHEN I found it. I just know mom thinks I feel heavier again. Yeaaa! Since she thinks I found some extra weight, I wonder if I found one of the sick kitty's weight. Mom says if it turns out I got extra weight I will have to give THAT back, so if you've lost some weight you need I may have it. Since I can't actually see it, I can't describe it to see if it's yours so I will just trust you. Wouldn't it be wonderful if those of us who found extra weight were able to give it back to the rightful owners who had lost it? Then everything would be just right! Think about it! Love, Beau


Friday, December 9, 2005
Looks can be deceiving
Things are not always as they appear. Today is very sunny and it looks warm and pretty outside. So, I asked mom to check the temperature to see if I could go outside for a little while. It is the middle of the day and it's only 26 degrees! (I do realize it's much colder where some of you live.) I wish if it was going to be this cold it would at least snow here. I am so jealous of all of you who have shown snow pictues. The most we have had is a light flurry you had to look hard to even see. It seems like a waste of cold air, to me, not to have snow with it. Maybe if and when it does snow mom will let me out so I can't catch it with my tongue. It did rain here all day yesterday, and got so cold, the weather people warned of "black" ice. I hope you enjoy YOUR snow! Stay safe and warm. Love, Beau


Saturday, December 10, 2005
aaaCHOO
Mom has now joined all those who have been sick in the nose and throat lately. She sounds really yucky, and her voice sounds funny and is deeper! I want to take good care of her, but frankly she sounds so yucky I really don't want to be around her that much. I will check on her off and on though. Everytime she goes to pet me I just think, "EWWW, don't touch me. I don't want YOUR germs!" (Especially since I've recently had my own health issues.) There is saying that says: let sleeping dogs lie (which is true of cats as well). I have no idea what that means, but right now around here its: let the sleeping mom lie! If she's sleeping off her sick nose I try not to disturb her. She can get cranky when she feels bad! I just want all my animal friends, and their moms and dads to get all better so we can get back to being our crazy selves again! Love, Beau


Sunday, December 11, 2005
Love Came Down at Christmas
This isn't anyone I know, but for those of you who still don't get it, this is what mom taught me about Christmas It is NOT about shopping, seeing how far humans can max out their credit cards and or eat, or how many catnip toys I'll get. It's about the birth of Christ and all that it means and represents. It's about love...the greatest love of all. It's about giving, sacrificing, and loving someone so much you would die for that person. It's about God sending His son to earth to experience life as one of us, and then letting Jesus die a slow, painful death on a cross so that WE might live always. I know that mom would die for me, but I don't know many humans or animals that would die for everyone. If you know a friend or family member that would die for you, think about that times millions. THAT is what Christmas is about--THAT kind of love. Love, Beau


Monday, December 12, 2005
Mom's had it!
Mom got so tired of being sick, and everyone feeling bad for her, that she went to her vet today. She's been thinking she had a cold but she has something called a sigh nus infection. So THAT's why the stuff she was taking to stop or shorten a cold didn't work. It wasn't a cold. Hey!--Now every time she gets disgusted at me and sighs I can tell her not to 'cause it will make her sick! heehee! She's now on that anit bio tic stuff. I didn't know she had tics too! She wasn't scratching! Is that what causes the sigh nus infection? Anyway, she says now she should be better in a couple of days. I hope so! She's been a little slow at getting my food out and cleaning my litter box. I hope all the moms and dads, and my friends, that have been sick are also feeling better. Take care, stay warm, stay dry, and stay healthy! Love, Beau


Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Helping mom
I helped to make sure mom took a nap today, since she's been sick. When she laid down on the bed I laid down with her so she would take a nap. I even snuggled up to her and purred, and let her pet me (despite her yucky germs). Yesterday she was working on some Christmas cards to mail and I help her with that too. I laid all over everything so it wouldn't go anywhere, and I put my front paws in the card box to hold onto it for her. Of course, I ALWAYS help during meal preparing time by supervising and making sure she eats well (and feeds me.) I think making mom take a nap today helped because she seemed to feel a little better afterwards. She said I always make her feel better. (AWWW!) I've been reading how all my cat friends have been helping their families, so I know you're doing a good job! I'm just glad we can help! Love, Beau


Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Doors
I do NOT like closed doors. I think ALL doors should be open at ALL times. I understand there's a purpose for go outside doors not being open all the time, but I still think it would be good for them to be open when I want them to be open. After all, I'm a cat and the world is supposed to revolve around ME! It is very frustrating to have a door closed, want to be on the other side, and not be able to open the door. I want to know what's on the OTHER side of the door. Sometimes I put my paw under the door to see if I can feel or sense anything. I think, in a perfect world, there would be no inside doors so we could go wherever we wanted whenever we want. I think people should put pet doors on inside human doors if they insist on closing them so we still have access to the other side. I think not having proper access is pet discrimination. What do YOU think? Love, Beau


Thursday, December 15, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I would like to say a special "happy birthday" to Mia and Ghost's mom. She has a birthday this weekend and we hope it's a great one! May you have many, many more. Now, as for other things, just so you know I'm okay and haven't forgotten something, I have decided to leave the present cat facts up until Christmas because they are so important to our safety during the Christmas holidays. I just felt like they were too important to change. I did however, change my weekly picture to a holiday one, AND, in the season of giving I made the thought for the week one about us giving to other cats. Please consider giving blood to another cat, if you know one in need, and if you are healthy and physically able. Cats (and dogs) go through blood shortages too! Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA AND GHOST'S MOM!! Love, Beau


Friday, December 16, 2005
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
I am SO excited! Mom hung up my Christmas stocking yesterday. That means Santa Paws can now come to my house and leave me lots of new catnip toys and more squishy balls with shiny discs on them, and more treats and food, and and and...I'm so excited I can hardly wait. AND, mom says it's only 8 more daylights away! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! I can hardly wait! But, she also says that before I can empty my stocking we have to wish Jesus happy birthday first and mom is going to the the
church building and celebrate his birthday. I almost forgot...Aunt T. and Uncle Bob are here this weekend , so I might get to see them! Cousin Smokey, Grandpa and Momma S.'s neighbor cat, Talulah, and me gave Grandpa and Momma S. a window perch for thier new sunny room for when we visit! I hope you get lots of good stuff too! It's a grand time of year! Love, Beau

Saturday, December 17, 2005
Coud I? Did I?
Believe it or not, I actually heard, and SAW, a birdie this morning! I couldn't believe my kitty ears and eyes! I was so excited I could hardly stand it! It had been a long time since I had seen or heard a bird. It was since all the cold, yucky weather had been around. I thought they had all flown south for the winter. But no, some are still around. I don't know why they would want to fly south for the winter anyway. That is where all those really, REALLY bad storms with names were (are). It's not exactly the direction I would go in! If I were them, I would just stay put, make an extra thick, extra tall nest, with a roof to it, and stay put. That just seems like the safer and smarter thing to do. There are some smart birds in the world, like Tangie, but it seems to me that IS not a smart move, which may be why if you're called a "bird-brain" you're not too smart! Something to think about anyway! Love, Beau


Sunday, December 18, 2005
Chillin'
It has been so cold and yucky here today, and since mom is still nursing her sick nose, we just chilled out today and napped a lot. At one point I was going to snuggle up to mom in the nice warm bed, but then she started coughing. I decided to go to the other room away from her germs instead! I didn't get to see Aunt T. and Uncle Bob while they were here, but I got some nice play things from them, and Cousin Smokey. I got a very nice Christmas box and three colors of tissue paper balls! I guess mom must have told them how much I like boxes and tissie paper balls! As soon as mom finds what she did with the camera I'm going to get her to put a picture of them on my website. (The box is not a sleep in box, it is a play with box and very sturdy!) Uncle Bob is going on a big fishing trip. I hope he sends me some! Oh, which reminds me, mom brought me home some fish home from her dinner last night. I enjoyed it! Thank you Aunt T. Uncle Bob, and Smokey for my box and balls, and mom for the fish. I love you all! Love, Beau


Monday, December 19, 2005
Hunting
I have been using my hunting skills to search for where mom hid my Christmas presents. I have looked under the bed and around it, in the closest and its shelf, in drawers, in the bathroom, under the sofa, behind the sofa, on top of the high piece of furniture, in the dining room, kitchen, and even in my carrier. Late last night I even pounced all over the bed and looked under the covers trying to find something. Mom didn't appreciate my efforts too much because she was trying to sleep at the time. She must have them hid well! Wait--what if mom didn't get me anything this year? I know I'm not perfect but I haven't been THAT bad! Nah...she would at least get me SOMETHING (I hope). I know. I bet she left them at Grandpa and Momma S.'s since she's going there after church on Sunday, and bring them home with her. Yeah, I bet that's it! I'm going to take a nap now. Searching for presents is hard work! Love, Beau


Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Party pooper
I'm not talking about having a party in your box. I'm talking about someone who keeps you from having fun when you want to. Mom has handle bags to put gifts in. I keep trying to see what gift are in them, and whether or not it's for me. But, she keeps telling me "no" very sternly, and pulling me out of the bags. She's not letting me have any fun! MMPH! It makes me even more curious and wonder if there might be something in there for me. I wonder if THAT'S where my presents are. I'm really not wanting to find my presents before Christmas. I just like the thrill of the hunt! If I were to find them, then I would have to think of something else to hunt and search for? (I like those kinds of games.) What kind of games do YOU like? By the way, mom took pictures of my special play box, but she can't get it develped until next month starts, but that also means she might even get more Christmas pictures in the meantime! Stay warm, stay healthy, and take care! Love, Beau


Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Sorrow amidst the joy
Mom's and my heart are saddened right now by the passing of not one, but two, of the blogging animals. Ozzie the dog went to the Rainbow Bridge a couple of days ago, and then yesterday Eponine ("Eppy") the cat joined him at the Rainbow Bridge. I know this is a very sad time for these families and Christmas will be harder because of their absence. Mom and I are lifting up prayers for both of these families, and hope others do the same. If you go to church for a holiday service, be sure to light a candle (if you can) for these families. I know they would appreciate it! With it being the time of year of celebrating Jesus' birthday, I can't help but think of what mom told me and read to me. " 'Comfort, comfort my people,' says your God." (IS 40:1) She said that Jesus came into the world, suffered, and was killed so that ALL could have a chance to go to Heaven. Knowing they're in a better place helps at this time. I hope it helps you, too. Love Beau


Thursday, December 22, 2005
Travelling
For those of you who are travelling this weekend, mom and I want to wish you safe travel. Be careful of all the humans acting like idiots on the road, and of snow and ice hazards. Please leave in plenty of time so you don't have to rush. For those of you who are flying, don't forget to allow for the long check-in lines and possible flight delays. We hope all goes well for you and that you have a most enjoyable weekend. We want everyone to return safely home. Oh, and don't eat too much. Save some of the turkey for us! We look forward to hearing all about everyone's Christmas! As we have been saying a lot lately: take care--stay warm and healthy, and stay safe (and don't forget about taking care of us)! God bless you all!


Friday, December 23, 2005
SANTA CLAWS (PAWS) IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow night Santa will be here and I'm so excited! I think mom came home from errand running with my Christmas. She had 2 bags of stuff and she said I couldn't get into THOSE bags. Then she put them in a closest with one of those knob doors that I can't open. I can't wait! I wonder what's in the bags. Mom said I could stay up for a while and listen to the Santa tracking, but then I have to go to bed before he gets here so he will come see me. I almost screwed up him coming to see me. Mom said last night I was being very bad (I was SO restless) that if I didn't do a fast turnaround Santa wouldn't come see me. I'm being VERY good today! It seems like the closer it gets the longer it takes. I hope all my friends get lots of good stuff too! I'm wondering if others are having as much trouble waiting as I am. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, Beau


Saturday, December 24, 2005
Twas the Night Before Christmas (cat version)
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring except the cat chasing a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that Santa Claws would soon would be there; The kittens were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of catnip danced in their heads; And mamma in her perch and I in a lap, Had just settled down for a long winter's nap, When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window I jumped like a flash, Swatted open the shutters and bent up the sash. The moon glistening on the new-fallen snow gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below, When, what to my curious eyes should appear, But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer, With a little old feline driving lively and fast I knew in a moment it was Santa at last. More rapid than cats his reindeer they came, And he mrowred, and mewed, and called them by name; "Now, Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! on Cupid! on, Donder and Blitzen! To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall! Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!" As dry leaves that before lain around dry. When they meet with an obstacle, lept to the sky, So up to the house-top the reindeers they flew, With the sleigh full of toys, and Santa Claws too. And then, in a ear twitch, I heard on the roof The clawing and pawing of each little hoof. As I drew in my paw, and was turning around, Down the chimney Santa Claws came with a bound. He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot, And his fur was all dirty with ashes and soot; A bundle of toys he had flung on his back, And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack. His eyes -- how they twinkled! his whiskers how merry! His ears were like roses, his nose like a cherry! His cute little mouth was shaped like a bow, the fur on his chin was as white as the snow; The stump of a fether pole he held tight in his teeth, feathers flew around his head like a wreath; He had a broad face and a little round belly, That shook, when he purred like a bowlful of jelly. He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old cat, And I laughed when I saw him, wearing a hat; A wink of his eye and a twist of his head, Soon gave me an idea he hadn’t been fed; He spoke not a word, but went straight to his job, And filled all the stockings; then turned with a bob, And laying his paw next to his nose, giving a nod, up the chimney he rose; He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a hiss, And away they all flew too quickly I sensed. But I heard him meow, as he lept out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."


Sunday, December 25, 2005
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed. And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria. And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David: To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger. And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds. But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart. And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them. (Luke 1:1-20)


Monday, December 26, 2005
I got a BAG!!!!
Yes, my dear friends, mom gave me a HUGE sack to play with after Christmas and I've already ripped it! Not only that I got lots of cool string to play with! This doesn't even count my presents! I feel like such a lucky and blessed kitty. I have been keeping mom busy taking lots of pictures of all the goodies I got so I can show them to you. Hopefully they will be posted in the next 2 weeks. (You know how hard it is to get good help!) I apologize in advance if it isn't. Mom and I also got nice cat Christmas cards scanned onto the computer to share. We hope you got LOTS of good, cool stuff. I am thankful for my new things because there are some animals and humans who didn't get anything. Mom and I are going to go through my old stuff and give them to charity. Anyway, I can't wait to hear what YOU got! Love, Beau


Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Rudolph the Red Nosed Pup
Yeah, I know this is a cat's blog and I'm talking about a puppy. But it's such a good feeling story I just had to share it with you. Someone here found a very pregnant dog wandering our city streets and took the dog to a vet for care and shelter. Within HOURS, momma dog gave birth to 11 adorable pups! Believe it or not, two of them (a male and female) had red noses which is a rare trait. The male red-nosed pup has been named Rudolph. These are the cutest pups and ALL colors: tan, dark brown, cream, and white. (The female red-nose was all white.) They will be ready for adoption in 6 weeks. If you would like to see them. and or read more about them, here is the link: RedNosedPuppyNamedRudolph. It was truly a Christmas miracle they were found before she gave birth and the rare nose color. God works in mysterious ways (and they lived happily ever after)! Love, Bea


Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Book Review
Mom and I got this really VERY funny book for Christmas. It is called Bad Cats. It is basically a picture book with funny captions about "244 not-so-pretty kitties and cats gone bad." It also gives the name of the cat in the picture, the age and the cat's hobby. It states: "WARNING: may contain offensive feline material." Looking at this book, that could mean anything. It does have a few suggestive feline kitties in there but nothing serious. This book isn't any worse than reading Max's potty-mouthed version book. The book is a New York Times #! Bestseller. It is a very funny quick read, and worth it! We have supplied a link to it at Amazon in case you're interested in checking it out. By the way, I think I know a few of the cats! heehee. Love, Beau


Thursday, December 29, 2005
A Tuxedo Dog
Yeah, I know it's another dog story. I promise I haven't gone to the dogs! It's just that's what's going on right now. Mom has informed me that the talkative dog that lives downstairs from us is truly a tuxedo dog! He is black with a big white area on his chest. She has spoken to him several times and invited him up to visit, but he hasn't yet. I think he may be shy around strangers because, like I said, he is very talkative, and mom says when she speaks to him he seems alert, interested, and comes closer to the stairs...but never speaks back or comes up. He just sits there and listens. I have told mom she needs to try getting a picture of him to show everyone. She said she will try to get him closer so she can, but she makes no guarantees. I hope he comes up and visits sometime. I would like to meet him. It might be interesting! I'll let you know if it happens. Love, Beau


Friday, December 30, 2005
I Want A House
I've decided I want a house. I want a house with lots of windows, and lots of trees around for bird and squirrel watching. I want windows that can hold a window perch for me in the sun. I want my own room. I want a room like you see on TV especially designed for cats. I want steps that go up high and there's a walkway around the top of the room, with periodic play things and places to rest. I want lots of different climbing towers with tunnels and stuff so it's like a big play area. I want my own private potty area with a shield in front for extra privacy. I want food and water bowls high enough I don't have to bend over (I'm so tall) to get to. I want a nice cushy sleepy area that stays warm during the cold and cool during the heat. And I want my own computer, ipod, and picture phone (nationwide service). And I want a big huge kennel out back so I can roam freely outside, without a leash, and mom doesn't have to worry about me. (This is in addition to world peace, going to Heaven, and loving, caring homes for ALL animals.) Love, Beau


Saturday, December 31, 2005
Reflections
In thinking about the past year, it has been very exciting for me. I have been blogging now for 8 months. I have also made many new and wonderful, Christian friends. Friendships that I hope will last a lifetime. (That may seem like a really long time, but let's face it I'm already 6 and cats normally only live up to their 20's! heehee) Mom has also made some really good friends from my blogging that she hopes will last a lifetime. I have been blessed that my blog has done better than I dreamed. I am also blessed in that I have everything I need and my health stays good. It has been a good year for us and we hope it has been for you, even though a lot of you have gone through some really hard times. If you have plans to be out at all tonight, PLEASE be very careful and don't drink and drive. (I know you won't.) This is supposed to be the most dangerous of the year. Stay safe! Love, Beau

No comments: