Friday, September 04, 2009

Boring Meals

Mom met a friend for dinner. Mom had Pete's za. She did NOT bring me back ANYTHING. I think this is soooo wrong. Mom goes out, has fun, and eats other food. I, on the other hand, am stuck inside, alone, and eat the same thing over and over and over again. I wish I could go out with friends, have fun, and eat other food. The least she could do is bring me something home. It's just not fair. I would like to know if anyone else has this same problem and, if so, how do you handle it. I would like to find a polydactyl that can type and send a complaint letter to someone complaining for me. Shouldn't this somehow be animal neglect??? I don't want it to be such an offense that mom and I are separated. I love mom and she does take the best care of me...I just need her to shape up in SOME areas. What do you think??? Love, Beau

No comments: