Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let Them NOT Eat Cake

A very, very long time ago a human female said, "Let them eat cake." Okay, so it was meant in a not nice way...but I think we should be allowed to eat cake. I told mom she didn't listen to that lady because mom ate a piece of limb un cake, and she did NOT let me have any. None, nil, nada, nothing, zero, zilch, zip. Not even a crumb! All I wanted was a taste to see whether or not I liked it. I didn't want the whole thing. You know, I was just thinking...mom has a very squishy tummy, which is not supposed to be healthy for humans. And, she's started limiting my night kibble and is about to put me on a d-i-e-t. So, maybe I should just tell mom if I am not allowed to eat cake, then neither is she! Brahahahahahahaha!!!!! Love, Beau

1 comment:

The Island Cats said...

So not fair, Beau! She shoulda given you some cake!