Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Adventure

I had a new adventure today. This may not sound like a big deal, especially to some, but mom let me go for a walk on my leash just after a hard rain. Usually I only get to go out on nice weather days. It was interesting. Yeaaaaah....let me go walking in water and mud where I get dirty and wet. True, I got to sniff bushes, grass, and the fresh air was nice. I enjoyed that...but not so much the other. There was not even sun spots to lay in. I even had to jump a pud dull. So yeah, I found it more interesting than enjoyable...but there was a cool part about it. I will tell you more about it in 2 days. Tomorrow I will tell you what walking in mud felt like. Love, Beau

1 comment:

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Beau--can't wait to hear what a walk in mud feels like! I don't do the outdoors much--your adventure might sway me...