Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

I have such good news! Mom is better! She woke this morning with some happy coming back in her. And, after a week of rain and cold, yucky sky, the sun is out and it's going to be a much warmer day. Oh, and the chirpy birds are also back at my window! So, it's a much better day here all around. I'm looking forward to my birthday and mom said she will help me work on plans today. It's going to be a very busy day here! I hope everyone has an awesome day! Love, Beau

4 comments:

The Meezers said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Island Cats said...

That's good news!

Kaz's Cats said...

Great news Beau! We're glad that the weather is starting to turn nice,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Freya's Staff said...

I'm really glad to hear the god news! Thank you God!