Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

I have such good news! Mom is better! She woke this morning with some happy coming back in her. And, after a week of rain and cold, yucky sky, the sun is out and it's going to be a much warmer day. Oh, and the chirpy birds are also back at my window! So, it's a much better day here all around. I'm looking forward to my birthday and mom said she will help me work on plans today. It's going to be a very busy day here! I hope everyone has an awesome day! Love, Beau

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Island Cats said...

That's good news!

Kaz's Cats said...

Great news Beau! We're glad that the weather is starting to turn nice,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Freya's Staff said...

I'm really glad to hear the god news! Thank you God!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We are happy to hear of all the great news happening. You and mom are going to be really busy. Now you have time to see the birds outside your window. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals