Saturday, November 14, 2009

What a Deal!

The other day I sent mom to PetSmart to buy me some more kibble and litter. When mom returned, she told me that she got an excellent deal on food! My food was on sale! Mom was going to purchase the smaller 10 lb bag, but for ONLY $1 MORE, she could get the 20 lb bag! Now, I have a 20 lb bag of food, and a 25 lb bag of litter (party time!). This is especially good right now because mom tries to get plenty to last through the holidays so she doesn´t have to be in the large shopping crowd! I would ask what she is going to do with the money she saved, but I already know it´s going towards my annual v-e-t appoint on Wednesday. Love, Beau

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow that is a great deal!!! We're glad she got both food and litter - you're set for a while now.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great deal! She was in the right place at the right time! That holiday shopping crowd is awful to deal with.
Good luck with your appointment, friend!

GLOGIRLY said...

Awesome! That takes care of TWO of your favorite things. : ) Good luck with that V-E-T thing. Sounds like you are remaining calm.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We bet you were so happy to see mom coming in with the big cat food bag. She was in the right place at the right time. Hope it's your favorite brand. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals