Thursday, February 01, 2007

FEBRUARY 2007

Friday, February 2, 2007
First real snow!!
It FINALLY happened!!!! We got our first real snow very early this morning. Mom's happy! (Enough said!!)


Saturday, February 3, 2007

Seeing Red
Even though I didn't wear anything red yesterday, I spent a lot of time in my NEW RED CUBE mom got for me around Christmas. I thought about all our friends and family who have fought cancer of all kinds. Then I told mom I was glad she was getting a maam me gram this week. I hope they find a cure for cancer soon! Anyway, notice that my cube is very manly with it's manly red and blue. Also good colors for patriotic holidays, Valentine's and Christmas. Mom got it at the Green Wall Shelter real cheap, and I just love love LOVE it!! Love, Beau


Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Clean-up!
Mom made a mess in the kitchen this morning. It wasn't a big mess, but still a mess. She was filling my food bowl with kibble and she spilled some on the floor. She didn't even bother to clean it up. She knows me! I immediately stepped in and offered to "clean up" behind her (heehee!). So, after she got out of the way, I got in there and did my imitation of the nosiy sucking monster and ate up all the kibble..then I went and ate breakfast and had some MORE kibble. (Middle age isn't the only reason I have a gut now! =clever kitty smile=) A funny thing happened to mom yesterday. She decided to lay down on the floor with me and have a conversation...except I literally pulled off her eye glasses, put the bitey on the ear sticks and didn't want to give them back! ROFLH!! I kill me sometimes! (more kitty laughs) Mom even thought it was funny, but I bet next time she's more careful about her eye glasses! Love, Beau


Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!!
To: Mia and Ghost
Where do I begin,to tell the story of how great a love can be?The sweet love story with 2 olders cats than me..The simple truth about the love they bring to me.Where do I start?With their first hello!They gave a meaning to this empty world of mine.I felt forever in love, forever time.They came into my life and made the living fine.They fill my heart . . .They fills my heart with very special things,mews of aangels’songs. with sweet nothings..They fill my soul with so much love,that anywhere I go, I’m never lonely.With them along, who could be lonely?I reach for their paws, one’s always there . . .
How long does it last?Can love be measured by the hours in a day?I have no answers now, but this much I can say,I know I’ll love them'till the stars all burn awayforever I will care . . .And I’ll be there . . .(Love, Beau)


Saturday, February 17, 2007
Needing New Photograper!
I don't know what the deal is with mom, but she's gottent to where she just can't take good pictures of me. She used to be able to take some good pictures, but now...I just don't know. Thing is, mom's uncle Nat was an awesome photographer! Guess mom didn't get any of those genes. Too bad he can't be my photographer. It's just totally embarassing and humiliating not to have hardly any good pictures of me. After all, my fans want to see GOOD pictures of me! If you know of any good photographers let me know! Love, Beau


Monday, February 19, 2007
Good Start!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Guess what I saw first thing this morning...GUESS! That's right! A small brownish black birdie! Right after mom opened the bedroom blinds he flew up to the window and looked in. Of course, I was sitting on the bed looking right back at him, and as soon as he looked in and saw me he left. I got all way excited and chittery! My tail was flicking, my eyes got big and my whiskers were at full alert. I couldn't sit still. I crouched down under the window to hide, than sat up to look, croched down, sat up. I kept hoping the bird would come back so I could jump up and smack the window real hard and freak him! He never did. I got mad 'cause I couldn't get to the birdie again. Maybe next time! Love, Beau


Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Bolted
It finally happened! I made a run for it last night. Mom opened the door a crack, and without her realizing it I pushed my shoulders into it, wedged it open more, bolted, and ran down the stairs! Now, it was dark and very chilly out, and mom was NOT happy...especiallhy when I ignored her calling me and even refused to come for treats. Because of her wheeled chair, she can't chase after me like she once could, so she had to call Grandpa for help and HE's sick with a cough and con jest hun. THEN, after he was already enroute mom found someone walking their woofie to help chase me back up the steps so she had to call Grandpa again and tell him to turn around and go home. I also found out that mom was especially worried about me going downstairs because the man down there is mean and grumpy, fights bad with his roommate, and doesn't like animals. It's also rumored he hit a cat once, so mom doesn't want me near him or his place. So, with all that I got into HUGE trouble! When I got back in, she spanked my butt hard. (This was embarassing at my age.) Mom then imprisoned me in the bathroom for over an hour and during that time took away my night kibble. I didn't get kibble until 10 this morning! Like I said, mom was VERY upset. I still think it was worth it 'cause I got to smell the fresh night air, grass, look for night birds and creatures, and put my scent on the corner wall down there. It said, "Beau was here!" Now, I just need LOTS of naps! Love, Beau


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday 13-Mr Litterbox
I'm running for Mr. Litterbox 2007! I think I should be Mr. Litterbox 2007 because I'm handsome, a Southern gentleman, personable, and seemed to be well like. I've got a manly face and I'm muscular as well! Everything about me says man cat! Look how manly, handsome, cute, and gentlemanly I look! How could you resist!! Mom also says that when I use my box I stink up the bathroom like a man too! I'm not sure what she means, but if it gets me more votes that's okay! My talents are jumping, squeezing through small spaces, and being able to do flips mid air. My interest are birds, squirrels, Animal Planet, rescuing furrrs, music and reading. If elected, I promise to be a cat of the cats (and other furrs), and my cause will be on helping others and continuing to help rescue furrs whenever and wherever I can! I hope you will vote for me! (more pics below) Why I should be Mr. Litterbox: 1) I have 7+ years of litterbox experience; 2) I cover my business and always wash afterwards; 3) Mom says I stink up the bathroom like a man when I use my box; 4) I'm cute; 5) I have a unique look for a tuxie; 6) I'm smart; 7) I'm macho looking; 8) I coordinated the 2006 Catolympics so I have leadership and business experience; 9) I should get the sympathy vote for being left out of WATK book; 10) I should get the handicap and elderly vote because mom is handicapped and getting old; 11) I care; 12) I'm personable; 13) I'm a cat of the cat (and other furries); AND it would mean a lot to my mom. (Love, Beau)

No comments: