Thursday, March 01, 2007

MARCH 2007

Monday, March 5, 2007
Man Cat Monday & Breaking
We are taking a break. We will return to our regular programming after the break. Please leave a message. {{{HUG}}} Love, Beau


Thursday, March 15, 2007
Thur13 (+1)-Back from Break
Now back to our regular programming! This is what I did while mom and I were breaking: 1) Helped mom with some cleaning; 2) Snoopervised the cleaning; 3) napped a lot; 4) watched birds & squirrels; 5) went outside on my leash; 6) answered emails; 7) played with mom; 8) got tummy rubs & ear scritches; 9) started getting ready for 3 birthdays (Uncle Bob's, Grandpa's & mom..see counter at right for mom); 9) posed for pictures; 10) saw Grandpa & Momma S.; 11) entertained mom; 12) went through old toys & found I had 2 (not just 1) feather butt mousies; 13) missed everybody LOTS; and 14) played with my new toy Beau Beau & Angie sent me! Missed you!! Love, Beau


Friday, March 16, 2007
Amused
I get so amused watching mom acting silly and totally nuts when she tries to entertain me and play with me. Frankly, I'd much rather watch her act totally goofy than play with whatever. Think about it! Haven't you seen the totally weird facial expressions and goofy, strange behavior they do when they are trying to play with us and entertain us?! Makes you wonder what they're thinking (or not) doesn't it?? It does me! It also sometimes makes me wonder the states of mom's mind at the time! Of coure, being a cat I must be snarky and aloof, and act like I'm not at all impressed with ANYTHING...just totally bored. Oh, and a good yawn is always called for as well. (Keeps me from luaghing!) I know you agree. I see you nodding your head. Tell me about it!! Love, Beau


Saturday, March 17, 2007
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.May the wind always be at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields.And until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patrick's breastplate Prayer (condensed)
I bind to myself today God's Power to guide me, God's Might to uphold me, God's Wisdom to teach me, God's Eye to watch over me, God's Ear to hear me, God's word to give me speech, God's Hand to guide me, God's Way to lie before me, God's Shield to shelter me, God's Host to secure me,...Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ at my right, Christ at my left, Christ in the fort, Christ in the chariot seat, Christ in the poop [deck], Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me, Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks to me, Christ in every eye that sees me, Christ in every ear that hears me.


Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Things I love & Don't love
I love my new toy Beau Beau & Angie gave me so much that I even sleep with it! And, today Karen Jo did a limerick on Mia, whom I also love VERY much. A few days ago she did one on Ghost too whom I also love VERY much. They are my girlfriends. Karen Jo did one on Millie, who is like my little sister and I love, and who looks up to me. That means I have to REALLY be good! Actually, I love all my friends. What I don't love is that it appears both the Tuxedo Gang Hideout has been torn down and the PetBlogs ring is also gone. This makes me want to bite and scratch REALLY bad!! I will be consulting with Max about his pooping on something for me! I, and some friends, are working on these problems. Will get back with you on it! Have a great day! Love, Beau


Thursday, March 22, 2007
Thur 13 - Cat Soap Operas
In case you don't watch daytime TV, or have missed them, here are some cat soap operas: 1) Nine Lives to Live; 2) All My Kittens; 3) Days of our Nine Lives; 4) General V-E-T; 5) As the Fur Turns; 6) The Young, Restless, and Hyper; 7) The Snarky and Beautiful; 8) Guiding Paws; 9) Catnip Passions; 10) Desperate Housecats; 11) Lost in Dallas 12) Cat Dynasty; 13) Yowlings at Sunset Beach. **Disclaimer: These are rated NC-5 and are NOT for kittens.**


Sunday, March 25, 2007
Changes
Even before all this pet food scare mom was starting to change my diet. Now it's a done deal. I'm being completely taking off any and all treats and my kibble is going to be changed to Science Diet. (Mom heard this is REALLY good.) I'm supposed to tell you about the no more treats part so you won't send anymore. I'm also supposed to tell you I have way too many toys. (Ignore last 2 sentences... heehee.) Mom said in this day and age of fitness concentration, I need to get my middle-aged gut off, build muscle and tone up. (Ask her when the last time she went to the 'Y' was!) This isn't the worst. Mom's also decided I need baths more often AND with the foo-foo smelling shampoo. (HELLLLP MEEEE!) The good news is we and Oreo and his mom are opening a new tuxedo gang hideout, but we need tuxies (gray tuxes and hairless ones welcome too) to join, help manage & post, and someone to create a new logo link. Click on the link on the post below to go there and sign up! See you at the *NEW* TGH!! Love, Beau


Tuesday, March 27, 2007
OUCH!!!
I don't know what's going on with mom lately, but she's turned careless and dangerous (for me). Twice lately I've been hurt. Once she accidently bonked me in the head with a plastic light toy, and then yesterday she ran over my tail TWICE with her wheeled chair. That REAAAALY hurt. (She had to go back over it just to get off of it 'cause she couldn't go forward anymore.) The good news is my head and tail are fine, minus a small missing clump of tail fur, which is not noticeable. The other good news is things can only get better!! Love, Beau


Saturday, March 24, 2007
Calling all Blogging Tuxes!!
The original Tuxedo Gang blog has been torn down, SO, I asked Oreo if they would manage a new one if we set it up, SO, they sayed yes & here is the link for it...
*NEW* Tuxedo Gang Hideout. We are putting an offer on the table. :) If any cat wants tp help with the new TGH just email us or leave a comment & we will add you to it so you can. If you wanna be in the gang but you don't want to help that's perfectly fine too. Again just email us or leave a comment & we will get back with you about joining. Most important, if anycat has an idea on a design or can help with makin a gang logo PLEASE let us no as this isn't our mom's best area. :) That am all. Love, Beau (& Oreo) Oh, and I also entered the Lifetime TV's pet photo contest. PLEASE go RATE.MY.PHOTO. Thanks!! Greatly appreciate it!! Love, Beau

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Showing my manhood!
Remember Monday when I told you about the changes mom was making for my "better health," including more baths?? Wellll, I showed HER! Yesterday she took me outside on my leash and I rolled around in the dirt and got all dirty again! Isn't that what a macho male is supposed to do?! It at least got the foo-foo shampoo smell off me! FINALLY!! What I wondering though is if this means I'm getting another bath this weekend. If so, I'm teleporting to someone's home!! Love, Beau


Thursday, March 29, 2007
Thursday 13 (+1)
Why I love being a cat: 1) Tummy rubs; 2) chin scritches; 3) being waited on; 4) having a chef; 5) lots of nap times; 6) being the center of attention; 7) I own my own fur coat; 8) doing my own thing; 9) laying in sunny spots; 10) ear scritches; 11) brushings; 12) I can jump real high; 13) I'm just naturally cute; and 14) Cats were once considered Gods. Love, Beau


Saturday, March 31, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!
Grandpa, you are my best human bud and I love you very, very much. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxed day, and mom will see you tonight!! Have many, many more!! Love, Beau

No comments: