Tuesday, September 08, 2009

City Noise

Sometimes I really hate living in the city. It can be annoying. Like, okay, I'm trying to take a nap in the sun spot next to the big glass door. But then riding machines with screechers and wailers go by, the big red riding machines that also scream might go by, THEN a big metal, noisy bird might fly over...all of which makes the napping riding machines outside start beeping and wailing. So much for my nap! Oh, and with all that kind of stuff going on, plus lots of strange (to me) people around, I do not get to just roam outside. This also means I'm ever alert and on guard duty too. The up side is there is never a dull moment, there's always something going on to check out, and I can always make a new friend...but I still rather live outside the city. Love, Beau

1 comment:

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Beau!! We are still in the Kitty Hotel!! Hope to have a new permanent home soon!
Purrrs from your (formally FL now) TX Furiends,