Sunday, September 06, 2009

Woofie Representative

I have to say right now that I feel at least somewhat represented. Our president here in the U.S. has a woofie. Not only is his woofie a tuxie, but his name is Bo. For some reason I liked this woofie immediately...heehee. Even though he spells his name wrong, in my opinion, and we don't always agree on everything, he seems to be an okay dog. He learned how to shake paws to hands with humans, which I personally feel is very important for him to know in his position. After all, he will meet many important people and it's important to know the proper way to shake paws with their hands. Bo seems also to be very personable and friendly which I like, and makes him even better for his job. The only thing I don't like is his breed has something to do with water, and the only water I care to be around is what is in my bowl. I just hope while he's living in the big white house on the hill, he remembers to represent ALL animals and further our rights and welfare, make stricter laws for those who would harm us, and to do us all proud. Love, Beau

No comments: